- Two enclosed Foolscap suspension file drawers
- Files slide front to back
- Sturdy drawer bases
- Top drawer lockable
- British made, hand finished
- Nickel style handles
- Hutch: One fixed 18mm thick shelf & two adjustable with 9 height settings
- Units arrive in two separate boxes fully assembled
- Hutch easily connected to base unit once unboxed, instructions included
- Free delivery to mainland UK
- Dimensions: Height: 1821mm x Width: 479mm x Depth: 540mm
- 18mm thick top, with 40mm skirting overhang to back
- 18mm thick panels, including back
- Material: Furniture Grade MFC & MDF
- Durable PVC edging
This stylish yet practical filing cabinet features two smooth action file drawers that glide on maintenance free, metal runners, essential when storing large amounts of paperwork. The sturdy hutch features one fixed shelf for strength and two adjustable shelves with 9 height settings. The two units can easily be connected, instructions are included.
Designed for use with widely available Foolscap files that rest on the top of the drawers and slide from front to back for easy removal of documents. It also benefits from sturdy drawer bases for storage of loose items. The top drawer incorporates a personal lock, supplied with two keys.
Made from furniture quality MFC which is resistant to hot cups and scratches, the top is 18mm thick with a 40mm overhang to rear for clearance of skirting boards and plugs. All other panels are 18mm thick, including the important back panel which ensures added strength and rigidity.
Available in several attractive finishes with each piece being hand finished to a high standard.
Your furniture will arrive as two fully assembled units. Please be aware that this product is of superior quality and therefore heavy. You may require assistance for room placement.