- Large working surface with plenty of leg room
- Slide-out keyboard shelf
- Cable port
- British made, hand finished
- Hutch: One fixed 18mm thick shelf & two adjustable with 9 height settings
- Units arrive in three separate boxes, hutch fully assembled
- Free delivery to mainland UK
- Dimensions: Height: 1821mm x Width: 940mm x Length: 940mm x Depth: 540mm
- 18mm thick top, with 40mm skirting overhang to back
- 18mm thick panels, including back
- Material: Furniture Grade MFC & MDF
- Durable PVC edging
Utilising a corner of a room can provide a surprising amount of workspace. This solid desk offers a vast amount of legroom plus space for a CPU and a waste paper bin.?The huge work area is ideal for laptops and can comfortably accommodate a large monitor, keyboard and mouse or use for drawings or artwork. Features a cable port with open corner for easy power point access and a robust?keyboard shelf that locks into place when extended.?The sturdy hutch features one fixed shelf for?strength and two adjustable shelves with 9 height settings.
Made from furniture quality MFC which is resistant to hot cups and scratches, the top is 18mm thick with a 40mm overhang to rear for clearance of skirting boards and plugs. All other panels are 18mm thick, including the important back panel which ensures added strength and rigidity.
Available in several attractive finishes with each piece being hand finished to a high standard.
Your hutch will arrive fully assembled. This desk will be assembled and then disassembled at the factory to ensure problem free reassembly later. Panels simply lock together by tightening built in fittings with a crosshead screwdriver. Easy read assembly instructions are enclosed. The hutch can be placed on either side of the desk. Due to being placed into a corner, no fittings are required to connect the hutch to the desk. Please be aware that this product is of superior quality and therefore heavy. You may require assistance for room placement.