- Twin Doors
- One adjustable 25mm thick shelf
- Metal shelf supports
- 7 shelf height settings
- Nickel style handle
- British made, hand finished
- Hutch: One fixed 25mm thick shelf & two adjustable with 9 height settings
- Units arrive in two separate boxes fully assembled
- Hutch easily connected to base unit once unboxed, instructions included
- Free delivery to mainland UK
- Dimensions: Height: 1828mm x Width: 600mm x Depth: 540mm
- 25mm thick top, with 40mm skirting overhang to back
- 18mm thick panels, including back
- Material: Furniture Grade MFC & MDF
- Durable PVC edging
This deep cupboard is ideal for storing box files, large folders or just books. It houses a fully adjustable shelf with seven height settings to maximise storage space. The sturdy hutch features one fixed shelf for strength and two adjustable shelves with 9 height settings. The two units can easily be connected, instructions are included.
Made from furniture quality MFC which is resistant to hot cups and scratches, the top is 25mm thick with a 40mm overhang to rear for clearance of skirting boards and plugs. All other panels are 18mm thick, including the important back panel which ensures added strength and rigidity.
Available in several attractive finishes with each piece being hand finished to a high standard.
Your furniture will arrive as two fully assembled units. Please be aware that this product is of superior quality and therefore heavy. You may require assistance for room placement.